Learn Now with Flexible Payment Options
Total Program Tuition
Software Test Automation Engineers should master the technical expertise in Java Selenium WebDriver GUI framework designing, Java Restful API framework, Java database testing framework, and Apache JMeter performance testing along with continuous deployment and integration hands-on knowledge.
According to various job boards such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Dice, there are more than 300,000 jobs nationwide for the test automation engineer position. Test automation positions are in demand on the job market in 2020 and beyond. The average salary of this position is 80K/year. The starting salary of this position with one year of training or internship experience is about 65K.
Enroll in the United Coder LLC software test automation engineer training program for only 8 months. United Coder will make you a master in Software Development Engineer in Test with Selenium WebDriver Test Automation, database test automation, and API test automation!
You should have basic computer knowledge and you need to be fluent in English to understand the lecture and do projects.
- Registration Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Class Start Time: August 6, 2022 (Saturday)
- Class End Time: April 30th, 2023
Below is Europe Istanbul Time Zone.
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, every Saturday Online
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, every Tuesday Online
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm, every Thursday Online
6 months intensive project-based training + 2 months group project
Total Training Fee: $1500 (One thousand five hundred dollars).
Payment Method: an initial deposit of $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) is required to enroll in the course, and the payment goes towards your first month of tuition.
You need to pay the balance of $500 dollars with five installments; this means that you need to pay $100/month for the duration of five months starting the second month of our program start date.
Note: we will refund your full tuition deposit of $1000 if you drop the training program within the first two calendar weeks of the start of our training program.
- Common Computer Knowledge
- Common Network Knowledge
- Amazon AWS EC2 Server Setup & Configuration
- Selenium IDE & Grid UI Test Automation
- SDLC & STLC
- Test Plan & Test Case Management
- Jira Bug Tracking System
- Jira Test Management System
- Confluence IT Resource Management System
- Database and MySQL Server
- SQL DDL, DML, DCL Queries
- Selenium Automation Jump Start
- Selenium IDE Record & Playback Test Case
- Selenium IDE Record & Playback Test Suite
- Identifying Element Using CSS & Xpath
- Core Java - Install Java JDK, Maven, Intellij IDE, Java Basic Programming
- Java Primitive Data Type (String, int, byte, short, long, double, Boolean)
- Java Data Type Conversions
- Java Operators
- Java Decision Making
- Java Loop Programming
- Java Collection Data Structures
- Java WebDriver Console Application Jump Start
- Java Class & Object
- Java Polymorphism (Method Overloading vs Method Overriding)
- Java Access Modifier
- Java Class Inheritance
- Java Interface
- Java Abstract Class
- Java File Input & Output
- Java Input & Output Practice
- Java JSON data structure
- Jira, BitBucket, Jenkins, Git Commands
- Java JUnit Framework
- Java TestNG Framework
- Selenium Page Object Pattern Framework
- Selenium WebDriver Advanced Actions
- Java Database Testing Framework
- Java API Testing Framework
- Java Cucumber Framework
- Software Development Continous Integration
- Java Jmeter Performance Testing
- Final Project
- Resume workshop and Interview Preparation.
Computer Requirements & Specification
CPU: intel core i5 (six generations or newer) or equivalent
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit or newer; Macbook Air or Macbook Pro
RAM (Memory): 8GB or above
Storage (Disk Size): 500 GB internal storage or 250 GB Solid State Driver (or newer)
Monitor: 15" above; we require that you prepare an additional monitor so that you can watch the classroom lecture on one screen and do exercise on another monitor.
Camera: the class is offered online using either the Zoom application or Google meet, so you should have a built-in computer camera or an external camera.
Internet: the class is offered online, so you need a stable internet connection using either hardwired ethernet or wifi.
Computer brand: we do NOT require a specific computer brand; as long as your computer meets the above requirements, you can choose any computer brand.
- Instructor-led online hands-on training
- Unlimited access to online videos and practical materials
- Resume and interview preparation
- Job replacement for successful trainees
- Use AWS servers for training
- All training resources are available on the cloud.
- Focus on small class sizes with maximum efficiency.
- Consultants can attend the course online if they cannot come to the training classroom.
After completing our project-based training, you can apply for jobs in the fields below.
- Software Test Automation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Automation Engineer
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- United Coder Certificate Of Completion
- Real Test Automation Project Experiences
- Java Oracle Certified Associate Exam Preparation
Our training program is very intensive, and we only focus on concepts and technical skills to prepare you for manual testing and software test automation careers. We will cover from the basic computer knowledge to advanced level of java test automation framework designing for UI, API, and database testing, therefore, you need to have a strong dedication, commitment, and motivation to this program. In addition to attending our 10 hours of weekly course and project, you are required to spend additional 10 hours to practice and work on assignments.
you will learn new concepts and do project-based quizzes and assessments every week. We use Amazon AWS cloud servers for SQL databases, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and Git in the pattern of CI/CD process (continuous integration and continuous deployment), so we need to set up all the resources for students. In addition to the pre-recorded videos, we do live recording for classroom contents and discussion, so you can practice knowledge after classes by watching recorded videos. so We Do NOT accept any registration after the registration deadline. Thanks.